Please call us for an appointment. We can better serve you and ensure a convient time for your visit through telephone contact.
New Clients/ New Patients:
- Medical history for your pet : vaccines, bloodwork, ect.
- Bring a fresh fecal sample. (How to collect a fecal sample)
- Current diet and any medications or supplements your pet is on.
- Bring a fresh stool sample. (How to collect a fecal sample)
- You can also keep a stool sample in the refrigerator over night if needed
- Any home treatments you have tried.
- Bring a fresh urine sample with any type of urination problem.
(How to collect a urine sample)
- If you can't get one do not allow your pet to urinate prior to the exam and a technician will get one at the office.
- Type of food your pet is eating.
- Current medications or supplements.
- Vaccine history they might have recieved elsewhere.
- Any problems your pet might be having.
Skin Itching and/or Infection:
- Please do not bath the pet before you come in.
- Please do not clean the ears.
- Any symptoms your pet is having and when they started.
- How much your pet has been eating or drinking.
- If your pet has had any vomiting or diarrhea.
- If your pet has or could have gotten into anything in the last week or so.
- If you know or suspect your pet has gotten into something like rat poison please bring the box or container it came in.
- Any medications your pet is taking.
- Please do not feed your pet after 10 pm the night before.
- Bring contact information in case the Doctor has questions or in case of emergency.